More engaging implementation report template

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:00:08 +0100
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi,

Per ACTION-1037, I was to update the implementation report template for
the upcoming Candidate Recommendation of the Mobile Web Application Best
Practices specification to explain that we are not looking for "all or
nothing" implementation reports.

The result is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report-template

I also updated the (currently empty) implementation report in the same vein:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report

Links to these documents will appear in the Status of This Document
section of the upcoming spec. Let me know if you think something needs
to be changed.

Francois.