Canceling today's call

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:44:36 +0200
To: "BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hia folks --

François and Jo are both on vacation today.  Our one task we could have
accomplished today would have been requesting transition of MWABP.  I'm
afraid we haven't managed to pull together sufficient additional
implementation reports yet to do this so I would like to postpone this call
to next week.

In the mean time, please renew your collective efforts to generate
additional implementation reports for MWABP[1] between now and next Tuesday
(the 17th) and we will go for a transition request on the call then.

1. http://www.w3.org/2010/07/mwabp-implementation-report-template

Thanks!
Dan