Re: ACTION-956 Previous Last Call Comments on CT

Francois Daoust wrote:
> Jo Rabin wrote:
>> We need to find a way of checking the others. I suppose we could call an
>> editorial meeting and bash through them in a couple of hours ...
>>
>> Other ideas gratefully received.
>
> +1 to all of this.
> I will try to check the section references and report later today to
> speed things up.

I didn't exactly do that.

As we had already drafted most of the replies to the comments for which
we resolved "no", but had not started drafting replies to the comments
for which we resolved "yes" or "partial", I rather drafted these replies
to speed up the editorial bashing.

I tried to put the new section reference in the reply where appropriate,
but probably missed a few.

Francois.