Re: [Agenda] BPWG Teleconference, 2009-09-29

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:02:47 +0200, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:

> Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more ...

For Dan, for Rabin and for Mobile?

I think the ordering is wrong in the analogy. But hey, it's poetry.

> Agenda:
>
> 1. Admin
>
> The Final Face to Face - poll, date, location. If you have not filled in
> the latest questionnaire on the topic, please make sure to do so.

I did that :)

> 2. Update on MWABP (BP 2)
>
> Update from Adam, editorial meeting? Any final comments before moving to
> Last Call?

Maybe...

> 3. Update on BP 1.5
>
> We resolved to request publication last week, modulo any final comments.
> Well, guess what, a certain tall-ish antipodean gentleman has made some.
> Let's see if we can wrap it up this week.

I hope so. The last issue I think can be resolved easily (my way :) ) if
we are lucky.

> 4. Update on CT
>
> Modulo any further final comments I'd like us to move to Last Call on
> this.

Again, I have a few minor comments outstanding.

Talk to you all then

cheers