Re: In place edit of CT Guidelines 1u

I had seen the change, it just did not occur to me that this meant I'd
have to re-generate a new version of the ICS...

Anyway. The new ICS doc is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/ics-090923

I re-updated (in-place) the link to the ICS but now realize you are to
generate a new version of the spec anyway.
OK, time for coffee, it seems.

Francois.