Re: Reaching a final version of Addendum to BPWG

Hi Kai

In answer to your question below:

 > Quoting from my message from the 7th:
 > "For example, I have normalized all bullet point lists that use
 > something like a sentence to using a period at the end and capital
 > letters in the beginning. We had a mix of Jo's ; and lower case
 > notation, . and lower case and the . and upper case notations. I prefer
 > the latter method."
 >
 > Do you see the inconsistency in the difference between bullets with a
 > couple of words and those with full sentences?
 > Please explain.  If it is the former, I will take editorial license and
 > leave it.
 > If there are truly inconsitencies, please point them out as I am, by
 > now, blind to them.

It's probably way easier if I just fix it up where I spot it. Can I edit
the currently posted draft?

3.9, 3.10, 3.18, 3.19, 3.20 and 3.31

Sorry about this but I spotted another typo:

3.26 Style Sheets Size

Relevant Delivery Context Capabilities

Verify that style sheets do not contain more than 25% white space
Verify that all style rules are used somewhere in the Web site

The heading should be "Evaluation Procedure" I think.

Cheers
Jo