CT Call for Monday next week

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:34:26 +0100
To: "Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Cc: "Sean Patterson" <spatterson@novarra.com>, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dominique.hazael-massieux@centraliens.net>, François Daoust <fd@w3.org>, "Jo Rabin" <jo@mobilemonday.org.uk>
Hi folks --

We didnıt manage to have a discussion on CT on yesterdayıs call due to lack
of participants. It also looks like we may have to cancel next weekıs
Tuesday call due to both Jo and I having a conflict.  I therefore took an
action on yesterdayıs call to organize an ad-hoc CT session on Monday next
week (the 30th of November) at the regular call time (14:30 GMT; 15:30 CET;
9:30 EST).  Please confirm back to the list your availability for this call
if you are interested in participating in the CT session.

Thanks,
Dan