W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg@w3.org > November 2009

Re: [minutes] Tuesday 3 November 2009 Teleconference

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:15:22 +0200
Message-Id: <2E9165F1-D7E4-45CE-9889-B337445CC47A@cs.man.ac.uk>
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Late regrets :( I am sorry but because of unreliable Internet  
connection (couldn't use Skype), I didn't manage to join the call.

Regards,
Yeliz.
On 3 Nov 2009, at 16:57, Francois Daoust wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The minutes of today's very short meeting are available at:
>  http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html
>
> and copied as raw text below.
>
> BPWG participants are reminded that they should fill out the  
> upcoming F2F registration form even if they don't plan to attend  
> the F2F:
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/
>
> Thanks!
> Francois.
>
>
> -----
> 03 Nov 2009
>
>    [2]Agenda
>
>       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Nov/ 
> 0000.html
>
>    See also: [3]IRC log
>
>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-irc
>
> Attendees
>
>    Present
>           francois, jo, tomhume, achuter, miguel, Phil_Archer,
>           jeffs_on_IRC
>
>    Regrets
>           Sangwhan, Kai, SeanP, Bruce, EdC
>
>    Chair
>           jo
>
>    Scribe
>           francois
>
> Contents
>
>      * [4]Topics
>          1. [5]Admin
>          2. [6]Mobile Web Application Best Practices
>          3. [7]CT Guidelines
>          4. [8]Jeff's ACTION-885
>      * [9]Summary of Action Items
>      _________________________________________________________
>
> Admin
>
>    jo: First item is registration for upcoming F2F. We haven't had so
>    many answers one way or the other.
>    ... So please fill out the form.
>
>    <jo> [10]registration form
>
>      [10] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/
>
>    phil: I noticed there's no way to come one day but not the other
>
>    jo: I think you can, the form allows that.
>
>    phil: oh, right.
>
>    <PhilA2> I apologise for being dumb 9as usual)
>
>    jo: jeff, if you'd like to arrange for an audio link, we need to
>    know that in advance.
>
>    <jeffs> okay, so requested
>
>    <jeffs> will coord w DKA
>
>    <PhilA2> Yay!
>
>    jo: Moving on, noting that the Extended guidelines were publishing
>    on 20th Oct, and the CT Landscape Note on 27th Oct.
>
> Mobile Web Application Best Practices
>
>    jo: Adam is not on the call and we haven't received any comments
>    yet.
>    ... As far as I'm concerned, we're waiting for an editorial update
>    based on the meeting we had two weeks ago.
>
> CT Guidelines
>
>    jo: idea was to review Eduardo's comment but he's not on the call.
>    ... So why don't we pin the comment to be able to discuss it with
>    Eduardo.
>    ... What about tests?
>
>    francois: I checked with dom. Not much we can use as a base for the
>    test. Idea is to define Web pages, test them with and without the
>    tested proxy, and compare the result.
>    ... The Web pages should also contain definition of the HTTP
>    headers. We may be able to reuse some of the work we've done for  
> the
>    mobileOK library.
>    ... Framework is relatively easy to setup, so now is time to start
>    writing tests...
>
>    <scribe> ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for
>    guidelines. [recorded in
>    [11]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-1023 - Kick off work on test suite for
>    guidelines. [on François Daoust - due 2009-11-10].
>
>    jo: Anything else on CT?
>
> Jeff's ACTION-885
>
>    ACTION-885?
>
>    <trackbot> ACTION-885 -- Jeffrey Sonstein to draft a response to
>    ETSI ref his 2 main issues as discussed under ACTION-875 -- due
>    2008-11-20 -- OPEN
>
>    <trackbot>
>    [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885
>
>      [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885
>
>    <jo> Jeff - you say we are done on ACTION-885 and can close?
>
>    <jeffs> sent out email ealy this am (my time) re ACTION-885 w 1
>    minor editing quibble
>
>    <jeffs> but I can live it it just as it is
>
>    <jo> thanks
>
>    <jo> let's close
>
>    <jo> close ACTION-885
>
>    <trackbot> ACTION-885 Draft a response to ETSI ref his 2 main  
> issues
>    as discussed under ACTION-875 closed
>
>    jo: any other business? If not, thanks everyone, see you in a week!
>
>    [call adjourned]
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>    [NEW] ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for guidelines.
>    [recorded in
>    [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    [End of minutes]
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 3 November 2009 15:16:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 25 March 2022 10:09:54 UTC