Mobile contribution (Towel Day)

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:38:32 +0100
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Being Towel Day [1], I decided to visit the mobile version of H2G2 [2]
and noticed that they still say "At the moment it's not technically
possible to write entries or post to the site's conversation forums via
mobiles." Many of today's mobile devices are equipped with usable full
keyboards, so thankfully that barrier [3] is being overcome. I look
forward to the time when we stop talking about device limitations,
restrictions, constraints and start talking about possibilities and
opportunities.

Meanwhile, "Don't Panic"...

---Rotan.

[1] http://www.towelday.org/ (May 25)