4.1.5 and 4.2.9 unclear - AND or OR

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:52:06 +0200
To: "Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi, in 4.1.5 it says that

proxies should n't bla bla unless
  1. foo
  2. bar
  3. baz

(OK I might have paraphrased a little).

The problem is that the document doesn't specify whether all of these
conditions must apply, or any one of them must apply, or what. (There's
another instance of a similar brevity leading to ambiguity in 4.2.9)

I think that the intent is that any one of the conditions apply in 4.1.5,
and in 4.2.9. But if our wordmaster could put a couple of extra words into
those sections it would be helpful to remove any trace of ambiguity.

cheers

Chaals