Re: ACTION-957: Ask Rigo to consider Jo's comments and revise mobileOK license accordingly

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:37:31 +0200
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Cc: Fran??ois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>
François, Phil,

Done,

but as W3C mobileOK Scheme 1.0 is still an Editor's Draft, I'm not yet
willing to flip the ACL to "public" on the license document. If
everything is ok, I will discuss with Ian on when and how to flip. I
hope this isn't an issue for the WG discussions.

BTW, I found an unescaped ampersand in the file and fixed it in CVS

Best,

Rigo