ACTION-957: Ask Rigo to consider Jo's comments and revise mobileOK license accordingly

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:10:21 +0100
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
CC: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi Rigo,

I'm on the mobile Web BP call just now. We've been talking about the
mobileOK scheme doc[1], the current status of which is:

1. Editors believe they have finished their work (I'm one of them).

2. WG to review doc this week with expected resolution to publish in
final form this time next week

3. All subject to you finalising any further changes, substantive or
editorial, to the licence doc
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-mobileok-policy.html

All of which is s gentle nudge to ask you to complete item 3 by next
Tuesday if possible please.

Thanks!

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/mobileOK-Trustmark/20090610