Re: BPWG Teleconference 2009-07-07

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group wrote:
> Hello mobile web fans!  We are in what seems like the final stretch of our
> work here.  Made some great progress last week and I'm hoping we can keep
> the momentum going a few more weeks to make as much progress as possible
> before we're into serious summer season.
>
> Attendance is open to W3C Members Only

[..]
> 2. Update on BP 1.5
>
> Update from Mr. Archer.

I must apologise for not having been able to get to this in the last
couple of weeks. Putting it on the agenda is a good way to kick my
backside. I will do very very best to have an update for next week.

Meanwhile, tomorrow, I am selling the joys of the mobile web to an
audience of learned and professional journal publishers and won't be
able to join the call.

Phil.