Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tom, no need to go back to the minutes. You have already shown that
minutes don't mean anything. A few days ago I read the minutes and there
seemed to be consensus that a single "no-transform" per page would be
enough. Next stop this got rerversed. So, minutes only have limited
value. What I read are the decisions taken by the group and the CTG
itself. Right now the CTG gives enough wiggle room for transcoder
vendors to transcode where they shouldn't, while still referring to W3C.

Please name more decisions by the WG (apart from the WML one which you
have referred to multiple times) in which developer requests have been
accepted. You will find very few, if any. CTG still looks exactly how
Novarra wants it. Totally tailored around their product.

W3C has created BPWG and DDWG. It would seem logical that CTG demanded
respect for content authored according to W3C rules. This is not the
case (or at least, defense is very mild and ambiguous).

Luca