Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

From: Tom Hume <Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:13:26 +0000
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>

It's really quite simple simple. You keep saying "CT always rules
against developers". This isn't true. If it was, I'd have noticed and
would be complaining.

I've given you a couple of very specific examples which demonstrate
this is not the case. Let me know if you'd like some more, and I'll
look through the minutes for you; and in the mean time, please
consider refraining from undermining the efforts of those prepared to
be a little more constructive than yourself.

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com