Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

say whatever you want. I am just observing that, for one reason or the
other, the decisions of the WG consistently go in the favor of
transcoder vendors. Be it:

- highfalutin disquisitions over the nature of HTTP,
- counter examples brought about by broken mobile sites,
- previous practices established by transcoder vendors themselves 3
months earlier,
- fanciful hypothesis about what a mobile developer may want (please
don't transcode my site, but transcode my pictures!),

the result does not change: decisions consistently go the transcoder way.

who do you think you are fooling?

Luca