Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

You sure about that, Luca?

The proposal was put up by Jo, and it was Eduardo and myself who
argued against it, setting out the points below - not transcoder
vendors. I can't speak for Eduardo, but I was wearing my tin-foil hat
throughout the call to avoid any interference the transcoding industry
might exert on my thinking.

Tom

--
Future Platforms Ltd