Fwd: Alertbox: Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998

if you have not read this article
you should...
it is worth reading

Jakob Nielsen is a clear and "readable" analyst
he usually has important and interesting things to say
and his analyses are *always* based on
good empirical data collection and solid analytic techniques

jeffs
--
"Power corrupts
  PowerPoint corrupts absolutely"