RE: ACTION-884 Ask Kai to summarise ACTION-871 and ACTION-872 threads so we can take a resolution on it

Hello,

Getting slowly back into the swing of things I noted this email....

Unfortunately, I cannot find the corresponding Action-884 anywhere.
This is odd and I just wanted to point this out.

As it was, Jo's message simply disappeared in the flood of emails which
I had to resort to ignore during this rather intense period here at
Deutsche Telekom.
In a view days we will go through a major system upgrade, after which I
should be able to devote more time to this topic again.
I therefore apologize for the delay.

Being asked what I thought had been agreed upon, I basically was waiting
for Jo's input to the document.
Here I now see that this has been provided promptly in November.

What is left is to follow up on the second part which had been agreed
upon...
 - To include the changes Jo proposes (ACTION-871 fulfilled)
 - to expand the rewrites and format that Dom had provided earlier for
the tests (ACTION-872 fulfilled)

-- Kai