Re: New draft of the Mobile Web Application Best Practices spec for review

FYI, I have just sent the replies on MWABP to the reviewers.

Messages that were sent and possible replies are to be found on the
public-bpwg-comments mailing-list:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/

Thanks,
Francois