Re: Validator

BTW, one of the errors that showed up as my issue, I started looking deeper
into actually points at a CSS on your domain.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2Fmobile%2Fcheck%3Ftask%3D20090827195137277%26docAddr%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmobile.dp.bz%252F

So, your validator is validating your site as well as mine, instead of just
mine?

--
Gavin