Re: ACTION-841 Rework text referring to invalid certificate in mobileOK Basic Tests

 > Jo, may I suggest that you prepare version 1zs of mobileOK Basic Tests
 > for next call based on this change so that we can resolve on next call
 > to move forward with this very last final version and reply to Thomas?

Yes, It didn't get picked up on the last call, but we deferred making a
resolution till people had had the time to consider it. I guess it might
be worth sending the proposed text to the commenter before committing
virtual pen to virtual paper for a new draft?

Jo