Re: Editorial comments on "Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities"

Hi Dominique,

I just wanted to let you know that I have addressed all your comments
in the new version <http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new>. If
you still think something needs further changes or if I haven't
addressed any of your comments fully, please let me know.

Regards,
Yeliz.