Re: New draft 2008-11-10 of mobileOK Scheme

Thanks Phil

 > 1. No, there's no linkage to the RDF - the example triple is just a
 > triple that could occur in any RDF data set. It would be unlikely to
 > exist on its own and you wouldn't link to it as such.

OK so I am unclear why we are telling people this information in this
document? Seems to be "If you want to make an abstract statement
unconnected to your actual content not accessible by any means described
in this document _and_ you want to use RDF, this is how you might do
it?" Sorry if this seems flippant, but seems to be probably something
that confuses rather than helps your average "Joe". Perhaps we should
remove it.

 > 2. Do you really want to omit mention of HTTP Link here?
 > http://philarcher.org/powder/20081110.html#httplink. We plan to leave it
 > in the document even if we end up having to flag it as informative.

No, I guess we ought to say something, but what?

Jo