Re: sections 1.4.2 and 1.4.3

> I think something that makes clear
> what is meant by a "Web Application"
> and what is special about them in a mobile context
> is important for this BP document

Yeah, that was the original intent of having the 3 subsections in Scope.
Define what the doc is trying to do "best-practices for web-applications in
the mobile-context", then define each part of that statement in turn:
best-practices, web-applications, mobile-context.

Re-reading, I still feel that 1.4.2 does an adequate job of setting some
context on what is a web-application (at least as far as we agreed that if
you didn't know what cheese was, a point-by-point definition probably
wouldn't help you very much).

I take your point though on "what is special about them in a mobile
context"... So in response to your point I'm inclined to beef up the text in
1.4.3 and enumerate those aspects of the mobile context that have relevance
to web-application development. (e.g. limited connectivity, variable /
limited data input, limited / variable screen, fragmented platforms, limited
device processing capability...)

Does that sound like it might answer the concern, or have I missed the point
?

Thanks,

Adam.