Re: ACTION-665: Talk to Jeffs about what support they can provide on examples (mobile-accessibility document)

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:21:29 +0200
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>, Fran├žois Daoust <fd@w3.org>

Back in February in a MWBP call, it was suggested that we should include
examples in the mobile accessibility document, and that specifically I
should talk to Jeff about this. I haven't done so, and have just been
reminded about the action.

The matter seems to have arisen concerning STYLE_SHEETS_USE but would
apply to all overlaps.

Dan suggested that this would cause problems with ever getting the
document completed. I assume these would include screenshots and code
examples.

I like the idea of including examples but I think that in practice it
may be beyond what the available resources permit.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/02/21-bpwg-minutes.html#action06

--
Alan Chuter
achuter@technosite.es