RE: Seoul F2F Meeting Logistics

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:22:52 +0900
To: "Sullivan, Bryan" <BS3131@att.com>, "MWI MWBP Member List" <member-bpwg@w3.org>, "DDWG" <member-ddwg@w3.org>
Cc: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Dear Bryan and all,

Sorry for late notice. There are some minor issues. If we make decision, I will announce about meeting, ASAP.

Here are the brief summary for Seoul meeting - BP,DD and UWA F2F Meeting, discussed in last TPAC meeting.

* The next F2F Meeting of BP, DD, and UWA WG will be held in Seoul, Korea, 3-7, March, 2008.

* Tentative schedule :

- 3, 4th March : BP WG Meeting

- 5 March : one day event(tentatively, W3C Wireless Wednesday (in Korea))

- Presentation, Demonstration, Panel discussion

- Mike will contact to Japanese company for presentation

- Committee is required sooner or later to make the program

- UWA WG Meeting : 4, 6th Mar. (not yet decided)

- DD WG Meeting : 6, 7th Mar. (not yet decided)

* Dinners

-      4th Mar., Tuesday: BP member and the staff of MW2.0(Mobile Web 2.0 Forum in Korea)

-      5th Mar., Wednesday : after event

-      6th Mar., Thursday : for DD and UWA member

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon