Re: BP 2.0 and Android

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:51:38 -0500
To: "Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich" <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org

For our purposes I think it will be much like the iPhone's profile --
WebKit-based browser with plenty of scripting support, moderate size
display, and the strong likelihood of touch-screen devices. So
whatever you're thinking for iPhone-like devices goes for Android
devices, likely. I think we should sure think about this class of
devices, since we would not just be talking about the iPhone.