Suggested BP for BP 2 : Minimize the size of script files

Yes, it could be something like:

BP: Minimize the size of script files

How to do it

+ Removing whitespace and comments (it could be done at deployment time)
+ Making variable names in the code shorter (it could be done at
deployment time, although it could be tricky or dangerous)
+ Sending script files with gzip content-coding (if the browser support it)