RE: ISSUE-237 (Define Mobile Web Applications): What is the definition of a "Mobile Web Application" for the purposes of BP2? [Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

Yes, I agree that there are things that are not browsers but behave like one, and look like one from the server's point of view, and that there are probably best practices that are applicable to them. BUT I also think that they are secondary in terms of priority, and that we really should prioritize work. I completely agree with Jo's simple definition of figuring out what people are doing that we want to stop and what they are not doing and we want them to do.

It probably does make sense to remain somewhat vague and not get stuck in a discussion about what is and what isn't a web application.

thanks,

Magnus Lönnroth
Head of PDU SDP
Development Unit Multimedia Products