RE: ISSUE-237 (Define Mobile Web Applications): What is the definition of a "Mobile Web Application" for the purposes of BP2? [Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

Bryan

I think your example is fine but when we are talking Mobile Web Best
Practices and J2ME - we specifically don't mean best practices for
writing J2ME applications - i.e. we are not writing Midlet guidelines.
Whether a browser is implemented in J2ME is moot, it's the applications
it can execute that we care about.

Jo

On