RE: Usefulness of compliance section in Web Accessible Mobile document

No I don't think we are quite answering the same thing.

Firstly I think there is the notion of compliance to Best Practices,
though the notion of compliance to mobileOK is much more hard edged.

Secondly there is value in stating that compliance with the Best
Practices produces accessibility benefits that do not assist with
complicance [because they have been dropped as untestable in WCAG 2.0,
or for any other reason]

Thirdly, there's likely to be benefit the other way round too, i.e.
compliance with WCAG 2.0 is likely to have mobility benefits that are
not spelled out in the best practices (because we determined that the
benefits they bring are not specifically mobile enough, for example).

jo

Web