Re: Usefulness of compliance section in Web Accessible Mobile document

That's a can of worms Alan, but I think the answer can only be yes, it
is worth it.

BP lists 60 things you should do, mobileOK Basic tests less than half of
those, mobileOK Pro will test almost, but probably not quite, all. Even
so, things like our Testing and Thematic Consistency are at the heart of
what it's about. I wonder whether one might be able to make the case
that compliance is the letter of the law cf. following all BPs which is
to work within the spirit of the law?

Phil.

--
Phil Archer