RE: ACTION-593 Write a summary of preliminary work to be done for this working group to focus on Best Practices for Web applications

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:00:12 +0100
To: "Sullivan, Bryan" <BS3131@att.com>, "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>, "BPWG-Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi Bryan,

For clarification,
"determine which type of device we are writing the BP 2.0 document for
(what are our expections in its capabilities?)"
was in reference to the ADC.

Also, as a side note, there is a lingering question as to what /*is*/ a
mobile device.
While most would agree that a laptop is not and a PDA is, I think we
left off at saying that the device should say what it is, which in turn
might be influenced by user choice.

-- Kai