Re: mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0 "Checker" beta released

Not less than two months, and practically, I imagine a bit more than
three. There is plenty of time.

I don't think the formats will change much if at all, nor will the
classes or interface. That's appropriate since the "beta" should be
quite close to the finished product, and I think it is. So I think
that you can proceed assuming that what we output now is the final
format; there should not be any radical change.

Sean