Unit of test for MOK Pro

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:38:14 +0100
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Cc: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>

I understand that the Pro tests will build on the Basic tests. For
Basic, "The tests apply to a URI." [1]. But for Pro we have begun to
consider groups of pages, but without saying how the scope of these is
delimited.

The WCAG 2.0 draft discusses this under "Understanding 'Web Page'"
[2]. I believe that WCAG 2.0 avoids cross-page comparisons (please
correct me if I'm wrong Charles). WCAG 1.0 does consider sets of
pages.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mobileOK-basic10-tests/#applicability