Re: [Fwd: ACTION-703 ISSUE-222 Draft text: On Linking Alternative Representations To Enable Discovery And Publishing]

Jo Rabin wrote:
>  > One could wonder what the light revealed. I'd even link to RFC 3986
> I was trying to shield Dom, but you seem to want a pound of flesh :-)

No so. That's all the contrary, actually. I was willing to emphasize
Dom's wisdom here: if he could have a wrong interpretation, then it's
probably not that trivial a topic for most people, and deserves such a link.

Besides, I was not suggesting to name anyone. What could be more
impersonal than a link to a RFC? ;)

Francois.