Re: ACTION-734 Proposal for Accessibility Docs (was FW: Agenda for BPWG call 2008-04-24)

+1 to:
- the restructuring
- the separation between the "From MWBP to WCAG 2.0" doc and the "How
WCAG 2.0 SC help Mobile Web users" doc.
- postpone the second one for the time being

As long as the comprehensive list of success criteria is listed in the
"Nothing", "Something", "Everything" section, I favor restricting the
list of "detailed" guidelines to success criteria of the "Something"
category. The doc only makes sense with WCAG in one hand and MWBP in the
other hand anyway, IMO, so no need to repeat these documents unnecessarily.

Francois.