W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpwg@w3.org > April 2008

Re: Agenda for BPWG call 2008-04-24

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:12:57 +0200
Message-ID: <79cab0900804240712i2ea06c62x62a8761549cf28f5@mail.gmail.com>
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Regarding my action 734, "Prepare a set of resolutions for BPWG to
approve" [1], last Friday the WAI Education & Outreach WG discussed a
new proposal for simplifying the structure of the accessibility
document. Would members please look at the mock-up page [2] (it's very
short). This has only half the information in it and is much more
focussed. The other half of the information ("How WCAG 2.0 Success
Criteria Can Help All Mobile Web Users", example [3]) would be put
into another document and put on the back burner for now.

In this way we can have a realistic prospect of finishing the first
part of the work on time and have a document that is much easier to
understand.

So, proposed resolution: Accept the restructuring as proposed, and as
accepted by EOWG.

regards,

Alan


>  2. Accessibility
>         Update on ACTION-734 on Alan [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/734
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/v3_mwbp-wcag20.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/v3_mwbp-wcag20_aspects.html



On 24/04/2008, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:
>
>  Please note that this meeting is W3C Member Only.
>
>  My apologies for the late publication of this agenda. I thought I had
>  already sent it out.
>
>  Please make sure that if you are sending regrets you do so _before_ the
>  call and please use the member list (using the link below [a]) to do so.
>
>  Jo
>
>  [a] mailto:member-bpwg@w3.org?subject=Regrets%20for%20BPWG%202008-04-24
>
>
>  Chair: Jo
>  Team Contact: Francois
>  Known Regrets: none
>
>  Agenda:
>
>  1. Task Force Updates
>
>  a. Checker
>         New TF Leader Needed (?)
>
>  b. Content Transformation
>         Feedback and Progress
>         PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Amend Charter to make the Guidelines Rec
>  Track
>
>  c. MOK Pro
>         Feedback and Progress
>
>  d. Korea
>         (If present and if progress to report)
>
>  2. Accessibility
>         Update on ACTION-734 on Alan [1]
>
>  3. mobileOK Basic
>
>    a. Review resolution on removing DOCTYPE Validation per this [2]
>  thread
>
>  4. BP-2
>
>    a. Discuss ISSUE-245 "ADC The Un-Dead" [3]
>    b. Discuss ISSUE-246 and earlier thread [4] and [5]
>    c. A "Deer in the Headlights" session with Bryan Sullivan.
>         Latest Draft [6]
>       Response to comments from Adam, Yeliz and Jo [7] and PH [8]
>
>
>  5. AOB
>
>  Logistics:
>
>  Date: 2008-03-24T1500Z
>
>  Phone: tel:+16177616200, tel:+33489063499 or tel:+441173706152
>                 Code 2794 ("BPWG") followed by #
>
>  IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665#bpwg
>
>  [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/734
>  [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Apr/0068.html
>  [3] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/245
>  [4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Apr/0016.html
>  [5] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/246
>  [6]
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/BestPractices-2.0/ED-mobile
>  -bp2-20080423
>  [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Apr/0083.html
>  [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Apr/0082.html
>
>
>
>
>


-- 
Alan Chuter,
Senior Web Accessibility Consultant, Technosite (www.technosite.es)
Researcher, Inredis Project (www.inredis.es/)
Email: achuter@technosite.es
Alternative email: achuter.technosite@yahoo.com
Blogs: www.blogger.com/profile/09119760634682340619
Received on Thursday, 24 April 2008 14:13:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:42:58 UTC