From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Alan Chuter
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:34 AM
To: MWI BPWG Public
Subject: Re: BP2 Comments

I haven't read this in detail like I should have, but I can see how
important it is from the new BPs. However, reading the introduction it
wasn't clear to me how it relates to BP1 (what does "in the footsteps"
mean?) in terms of what people are supposed to do. I would imagine that
they should do BP1 first and then move on to this cumulatively, but the
document doesn't seem to say that.

I think there is a need to update BP1 together with the writing of BP2
and to link the two together.

The conformance section says "intended to be capable of having
conformance statements constructed around them...", but many of them are
not black-box testable. It would be a good idea to flag these now to
avoid confusion.

regards,

--
Alan Chuter,