Re: [agenda] Agenda for BPWG Call 2008-04-03 ** Call time back to normal **

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:20:42 +0200
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Cc: "Shawn Lawton Henry" <shawn@w3.org>

Regarding item 3. Mobile / Accessibility (Alan)
Rethinking the structure of the documents, Alan's proposal
 See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Mar/0079.html
Rethink of timelines and work organization.

There was further discussion in the WAI EOWG last Friday of the
structure concept and it was suggested that even that proposal wasn't
quite right.

To illustrate what I think is required I have produced a mockup [1]
which people should consult online before the call today. The EO
minutes are available [2] but are probably not informative. Please
read the introduction in [1] before the call. It's not very long.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/v2_Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/28-eo-minutes#item02