RE: [minutes] Thu 29 November teleconf

Hi,

Sorry for having missed it.  I was late 30 minutes and then there was
nobody - a short call indeed :-)

I just scanned the minutes.

Yes, I am willing to lead the TF as hopefully my commitment here will
allow it.

Further steps to be determined.
Next up is the cramming session with Phil and Dan.
Volunteers among those who said yes for helping out are welcome.

-- Kai