From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 12:11 PM
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: [agenda] BPWG Teleconference 2007-11-29

Hi Folks

Normal service resumes this week with the following proposed agenda:

Chair: Jo
Team Contact: tbc
Known Regrets: none

Agenda:

1. Good Standing Discussion

2. Reports from Task Forces

a. CT
b. Checker
c. Results of Poll [1] on mobileOK Pro

Note that the following answers have been received (corrected for Sean
Owen having appeared to say "yes" by mistake):

yes   8
no   3
concur  4
abstain  1

The poll is open till tomorrow night.

3. Alan's Accessibility Document

As previewed last week, Alan has an updated document [2] which he will
walk us through.

4. AOB

Logistics: