Re: Mobile Markup Test

Keep in mind this was an early implementation from Dom and is not
necessarily up-to-date with respect to the test spec, or may have some
bugs. For example the test spec allows for XHTML MP now. I'm not sure
about the text/plain issue.

You might also look at http://ready.mobi and
http://validadores.tawdis.net/mobileok for other mostly-up-to-date
implementations mobileOK Basic. A reference implementation is
forthcoming.

Sean