From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of David Rooks
Sent: 05 December 2007 13:04
To: member-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Call for participation in MobileOK Pro Working Session

Hi Kai,

Is there anything we can do prior to the face to face in order to get
MOK Pro moving along?

Dave.

On Nov 30, 2007 1:58 PM, Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich < k.scheppe@telekom.de
<mailto:k.scheppe@telekom.de> > wrote:

Hello all,

some 9 of us have said they would be willing to help with a cram session
to help finish the mobileOK Pro document.

Now is your chance to make good that willingness !

February 5-6, that's a Monday and Tuesday, we, that is Phil and Dan and
myself, will be meeting in Darmstadt to power through this document.

Come join us....or be counted among the meek :-)

Note:  We could potentially also use the 19 and 20th, but would much
prefer the earlier dates.

-- Kai