RE: some thoughts on current state of bp draft

Hi Tom,

Thanks for thoughts on the document.
You are correct in your observation, that the document is kept simple.
Perhaps too simple, but that needs to be reexamined.
In general though, we are dealing with changing the way content authors
think about creating web pages on a very basic level, simply because the
patterns of doing so are very ingrained and are heavily tilted towards
desktop clients.

However, people who are obviously already involved deeply in the
conflicts surrounding the creation of mobile specialized web sites are
already aware of many of those problems.
I think that they may not be our target group though.  Why?  Because we
are not attempting on making mobile sites better, but making the
everyday site mobile capable.

Your specific points about the document need to be addressed
individually within the group, because perhaps we are failing to
communicate something here.

Best regards,
Kai