Re: Status mobileOK Pro

Hi,

If Dan is unable to rework the tests, I could try. If anybody has done
something about this tests, it will be welcome too.

I am not sure about this, but maybe TESTING is something related with
other tests, and providing a group of device capabilities could help
making other tests more repeatable. Consider something like:
TESTING
"Inform about the next device capabilities used in tests:
- Screen size (or resolution)
- Color depth"
If capabilities listed in each category are less than 2 [FAIL] (to make
the 'tester' use more than 3 different sizes or color depths, i.e.)
If capabilitites listed are more than 2 and less than 4 [WARN]
If capabilitites listed are 5 or more [PASS]

This way, some tests could be releated with this:
- PAGE SIZE USABLE: For each "screen size" value in TESTING, if page
exceeds 3 screen sizes in length [FAIL]

Just an idea...

Best regards,

--