[Minute] Korean TF F2F meeeting 2008-05-08

Dear TF members,

I would like to thank all of you to participate the Korean TF kick off meeting.

We had successful meeting with relevant deliverables and its schedule yesterday.

The minutes of yesterday meeting are now available [1].

If you are not able to access [1], see attached file instead.

Summary of Action Items:

[NEW] ACTION: Jonathan to make the template Gap analysis

[NEW] ACTION: Jonathan to merge the basic idea for the Gap analysis from MW20 WG chairs

Next meeting:

1.  Date: 2008-05-20, 17:00-18:00 (Seoul)

2.  Meeting method: Teleconference

3.  Rest of details will be announced soon.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-korean-minutes.html

PS. Special thanks to Kangchan Lee for scribing.

Regards,

Seungyun Lee