Re: Signalling to proxies

Rotan Hanrahan wrote:
> To re-emphasise, I'm not suggesting that either groups copied on this
> message take on board the task of addressing this issue. Nevertheless,
> comments on the merits, demerits, feasibility and challenges are very
> welcome, and hopefully will encourage someone somewhere to actually do
> some work on it.

FWIW and for someone somewhere: a long time ago, when we where still
thinking we could use the extensions to the Cache-Control directive, we
had drafted a list of such extensions, which could perhaps be used as a
base:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080124#d0e669

Francois.