Re: ACTION-678: Raise and issue on the distinction between a CT proxy and (say) Opera Mini

On the whole I see the logic of this argument. However, in the interest
of improving the lot of the CP there are a few things that it would be
useful to note - e.g. that the combined proxy/client can use the
no-transform directive to stop upstream components doing transformation.

Also it would be useful for the device type / model and the original IP
address to be recorded - the issue that is frequently noted with the
Opera solution is that it causes all traffic to appear to come from Norway.

So in summary I think the document is applicable in parts to such
solutions and we should note that. Probably we should note which parts
as an appendix.

Jo